Online interactive workshop
How to use neuroscience to make your marketing more successful and sustainable
Do you work in sustainable construction?
Unlock the secrets used by top companies to reach more customers and achieve better return on investment.
This workshop will show you how the most impactful marketing relies on simple principles of neuroscience and behavioural economics.
It will show you how you can take advantage of the science of why people buy to improve impact and drive more sales in the sustainable construction sector.
What you’ll learn
- How to apply the latest learnings from neuroscience and behavioural economics to improve your sales and marketing
- The four steps every sustainable construction business should take to grow customer numbers
- How to apply behavioural insights to increase average order values
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that hamper business growth.
We will equip you with practical, data-backed tools that you can use straight away to improve your business.
Examples of how people like you have already used the research:
- How to support the move to net zero in construction
- Improving website copy to engage higher-value clients
- Simplifying customer journeys to make it easier for people to buy your product or services
- Rethinking client proposals to increase the number of people who say yes
- Transforming pricing strategies to increase average order values
Meet your trainers
An award-winning editor and product leader, Ruth loves using behavioural insights to transform brands’ commercial success.
Previously a senior leader at a top-performing FTSE 100 company, Ed has a strong track record in harnessing the power of digital marketing to grow global brands.
Davina works with the sustainable business community to deliver events and networking opportunities that help build a low carbon economy
This free workshop is aimed at businesses working in the sustainable construction sector.
It’s for you if you:
- Are excited about building a low carbon economy
- Have ambitious plans to reach and engage more people using the latest tools and techniques
- Love learning and want to apply the latest thinking to your work
- Enjoy applying research and data to continually improve what you do
- Work in the sustainable construction sector
Yes, I'd love to join you
To enable us to give you personalised support, places are limited to 12 people.
To apply for your place, please book a provisional place here and we will get back to you as soon a possible.
Don’t miss out, our last workshop had a long waiting list.
Here's what previous workshop delegates said:
“A very worthwhile session – interactive and fun.”
“Learning about how neuroscience should underpin your marketing was really helpful. Ruth was brilliant.”
“A good refresher on some key marketing concepts”