Recent Sustainable Results Lab research looked at how businesses who support other companies to be more sustainable are integrating their principles into their customer growth strategies.
The Sustainable Results Lab research addresses six key areas:
- The impact of the climate emergency on marketing professionals
- What do we mean by sustainable marketing?
- Biggest challenges
- Are some techniques more sustainable than others?
- Do you know your digital carbon footprint?
- Practical tips: good ideas and best practice
What emerged is a profession on the frontline of a significant shift in public awareness.
Consumer anger at single-use plastics is just one aspect of a growing demand for sustainable, environmentally friendly brands. On the one hand, this is leading to rapid innovation.
But on the other, there is rising concern about ‘greenwashing’ – using sustainability as a public relations charade.
All this makes it harder for companies where sustainability is genuinely at the heart of what they do to get their message heard.