Last updated: 26 August 2019
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
What we do
- Our Site is all about providing information on how to grow your business sustainably. We provide regularly updated general information, tools and services with our views on how to do this.
- The information that you read on our Site is a great starting point for your further research into what suits your particular requirements.
What we don’t do
- Our information on the site does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific business or other decision.
- Given that the impact of any information expressed on our Site can vary widely based on your particular circumstances, you should always carry out your own research into the business idea or recipe that is of interest to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees and licensors from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including reasonable legal fees) as a result of any material that you post or transmit on our Service, social media or via any other communications systems, any actions you take which disrupt access to and/or the functioning of our Service or any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms.
- The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Sustainable Results Lab and its licensors.
Links to other websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Sustainable Results Lab.
- Sustainable Results Lab has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Sustainable Results Lab shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +44(0)7795251534
- By mail: Sustainable Results Lab, 2, Chesterfield Buildings, Westbourne Place, Bristol, BS8 1RU