Online interactive workshop
Discover the easy-to-implement changes you can make to reduce digital pollution
Do you want to make your website more sustainable?
If the internet were a country, it would be the seventh-largest polluter in the world.
Decarbonising the web is not hard, but it’s an area often overlooked when developing sustainable products and services.
Fortunately, there are lots of easy-to-implement changes that reduce your digital carbon footprint.
Reducing your digital carbon emissions is not only good for the planet; it also benefits your business.
What you’ll learn
- The simple, low cost changes you can make to reduce your digital carbon footprint
- How these changes also improve user experience and support sustainable revenue growth
- Examples of innovative, low carbon web design to inspire you
Meet your trainers
An award-winning product leader, Ruth loves using behavioural insights to transform brands’ commercial success. She's passionate about decarbonising the web.
Previously a senior leader at a top-performing FTSE 100 company, Ed has a strong track record in harnessing the power of digital marketing to grow global brands.
This free workshop is designed to support you to reduce your digital carbon footprint while increasing business impact
It’s for you if you:
- Believe that sustainable businesses should be the most successful ones
- Want to be part of the movement to decarbonise the internet
- Are ready to make small changes that make a difference – the the planet and your business
Yes, I want to green the web
Be part of the movement to decarbonise the internet.