Online interactive workshop
How to use neuroscience to ensure your low carbon business thrives
Do you work in green tech?
Unlock the secrets used by top companies to reach more customers and achieve better return on investment.
This workshop will show you how the most impactful business development strategies rely on simple principles of neuroscience and behavioural economics.
It will show you how you can apply the science of why people buy to transform your business development.
Not only does this approach ensure that sustainable businesses are the most successful ones, it ensures that you maximise the value of your digital carbon footprint.
What you’ll learn
- How to apply the latest learnings from neuroscience and behavioural economics to improve your sales and marketing
- How to overcome the inherent barriers in people’s brains when it comes to communicating complex green tech products and services
- The four steps every green tech business should take to grow customer numbers
- How to apply behavioural insights to increase average order values
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that hamper business growth.
We will equip you with practical, data-backed tools that you can use straight away to improve your business.
Examples of how people like you have already used the research:
- Rethinking brand messaging to better communicate the value of low carbon products and services
- Simplifying customer journeys to make it easier for people to buy your product or services
- Rethinking client proposals to increase the number of people who say yes
- Transforming pricing strategies to increase average order values
Meet your trainers
An award-winning editor and product leader, Ruth loves using behavioural insights to transform brands’ commercial success.
Previously a senior leader at a top-performing FTSE 100 company, Ed has a strong track record in harnessing the power of digital marketing to grow global brands.
Hannah’s at the forefront of building a low carbon economy in Oxfordshire, supporting Oxfordshire Greentech’s members with business development, communication and relationship building.
This free workshop is exclusively for members of Oxfordshire Greentech, Cambridge Cleantech and Sustainability West Midlands. If you’re not already part of these exciting communities, email Hannah Scott to join.
It’s for you if you:
- Believe that sustainable businesses should be the most successful ones
- Have ambitious plans to reach and engage more people using the latest tools and techniques
- Love learning and want to apply the latest thinking to your work
- Enjoy applying research and data to continually improve what you do
- Work in the green tech sector
Yes, I'd love to join you
To enable us to give you personalised support, places are limited to 20 people. To apply for your place, please book a provisional place here and we will get back to you as soon a possible. Don’t miss out, our last workshop had a long waiting list.
Here's what previous workshop delegates said:
“The neuroscience event was brilliant. There were some invaluable insights and really useful information, especially around message framing and overcoming the barriers to effective climate communication.” Adam Bell, marketing consultant, Solarsense UK
“Great content. Very impressed!” Jo Lumb, business development manager, SMARTech Energy LTD
“Valuable insights for a non-marketeer on the impact that marketing has on our brain.” Andrew Hughes, managing director, TripShift Limited
“Great session with really knowledgeable hosts. The interaction kept it relevant to everyone to take away some practical help.” Stacey Butterworth, business development executive, Bevan Brittan LLP